About The Eastern Corporate Group
Welcome to Prytu.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Prytu website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Prytu.com (the “Site”) by Prytu Global. and, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries: The Eastern Corporate Group. (Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India) for payments made from the India or Prytu Global for payments made from anywhere else. Prytu Global. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “Prytu” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Prytu services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Prytu makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Prytu.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Prytu.
Prytu Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Prytu Credits are credits that Prytu may provide users to be used only for purchases on Prytu, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Service Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over Rs.300.
Service Page is where the Seller can describe their Service and the Service’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Service and create an order.
Service / Services are services offered on Prytu.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Service.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Service Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Prytu platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Prytu Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Prytu, subject to these Terms.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
• Only registered users may buy and sell on Prytu. Registration is free.
• Services on Prytu may be offered at a base starting price of Rs.500. Some Services are offered at a base price of more than Rs.500 as determined by the Seller.
• Buyers pay Prytu in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
• Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Service page or through a Custom Offer.
• Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
• Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Service Extras, or selling their Service in multiples.
• Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Prytu.com.
• When purchasing a Service, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Service page. Note: some Services charge additional payments (through Service Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
• Prytu retains the right to use all published delivered works for Prytu marketing and promotion purposes.
• Users undertake to comply with Prytu’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Prytu community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
• Sellers create Services on Prytu to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
• Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Services.
• Each Service you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
• Prytu accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders”section below for a definition of a completed order.
• If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Prytu Balance.
• Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
• Sellers may not promote their Services or any Prytu content via the Google Ads platform.
• Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Prytu’s withdrawal options(see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
• The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
• For security concerns, Prytu may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Prytu accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
• Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction.
• Appointment as Global Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Prytu as Seller’s Global authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Prytu shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Prytu (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Prytu (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Prytu (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Prytu and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Prytu may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not Global to, receipts provided to Buyers that Prytu may deem necessary or prudent.
• Prytu partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Prytu Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Prytu platform are performed by Prytu’s Payment Services Providers.
• Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
• Services created on Prytu are verified and uploaded.
• Services and/or users may be removed by Prytu from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not Global to) the following violations and/or materials:
o Illegal or Fraudulent services
o Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
o Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
o Intentional copies of Services
o Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
o Services misleading to Buyers or others
o Reselling of regulated goods
o Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
o Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
o Exceedingly low quality Services
o Promoting Prytu and/or Prytu Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
• Services that are removed for violations mentioned above may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
• Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
• Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
• Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Service description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Prytu’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
• Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Service images is available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Service images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Service images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
• Services may contain an approved Service Video uploaded through the Service management tools available on Prytu.
• A statement on the Service Page that undermines or circumvents these Terms of Service is prohibited.
• Eligible Services in select Categories may set up Service Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Service.
• Certain categories are available only to Pro Sellers to create Services. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Service for services available to Pro only may result in removal of your Service.
• Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
• Service Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Services are subject to be removed due to violations found in Service Extras.
• The amount of Service Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Service Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Service Extras can be found here.
• Services offered through Service Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
• Service Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
• Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Service Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Prytu Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
• Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
• Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
• Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
• Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Prytu’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
• Project Milestones:
o Custom Offers above Rs.100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
o A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
o Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order or pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. Please note that if you choose to stop the Order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
• Eligible Services have the option to use Stock Images.
• “Stock Images” is a Service Extra that allows Sellers to choose from an exclusive catalog of images as part of the final delivery of work.
• Sellers earn 25% of revenue from the Stock Images Extra, for completed orders only.
• Important: Each selected Stock Image is authorized for a one time use. The selected image is integrated with the delivered work only and not as a stand-alone or for recurring use. Sellers are unauthorized to share the original image file with the Buyer or any third party.
• Important: If you cancel an Order that includes a Stock Image, the usage of that Stock Image will be cancelled as well and you will no longer be able to use the Stock Image Extra on the same Order.
• All Stock Images are licensed by Getty Images, who has full ownership and copyrights to the Stock Images provided on Prytu and shall be responsible for all Stock Images and their quality.
• When using Stock Images, you represent and warrant the following:
o You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce or make any other use of the Stock Images.
o Stock Image(s) may not be used:
on a stand-alone basis with no other content;
for pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful purposes;
as templates used to create multiple copies of the same Service;
for the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file; or
in logos, trademarks, service marks or any other branding or identifiers.
o If Stock Images featuring individuals is used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, you must include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.
o You may not activate the “right-click” function in Stock Images, remove any metadata in Stock Images, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Stock Image(s) to enable the download or use Stock Images on a stand-alone basis.
o No ownership or copyrights to Stock Images are granted to you.
• Users can contact Prytu’s customer support department for assistance here.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Prytu are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Services, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
• Services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
• Shipping costs added to a Service only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
• Important: Buyers, who purchase Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
• Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
• Prytu does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
• A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
• To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Prytu’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Prytu’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Prytu’s Payment Services Provider.
• Your Prytu profile can be associated with only one account from each Prytu withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Prytu profile.
• Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 9 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
• To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
• Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
• Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
• Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
• In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Prytu’s Payment Services Providers. Your Prytu Balance is always derived from its USRs. value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Prytu Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in USRs..
• You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Prytu platform.
• Prytu retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Prytu marketing and promotional purposes.
• Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Prytu must be an allowed service on Prytu.
• Buyers pay Prytu to create an order from a Seller’s Service page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button or through the Prytu. Prytu partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Prytu Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Prytu platform are performed by Prytu’s Payment Services Providers.
• Prytu serves as Seller’s Global authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Prytu (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Prytu (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Prytu (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Prytu and not the Buyer directly.
• In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Prytu Anywhere.
• In most locations, purchases on Prytu can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Prytu Credits or existing Prytu Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
• Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are Rs.2 on purchases up to Rs.40 and 5% on purchases above Rs.40.
• Your existing Prytu Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
• You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Prytu.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
• By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Prytu, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Prytu; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
• Buyers may pay on Prytu in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Prytu’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in USRs. even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
• Buyers should note that all prices on Prytu are derived always from their original USRs. price and, therefore, non-USRs. currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in USRs. by changing their selected displayed currency.
• If you paid for an Order in a currency other than USRs. and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Prytu Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same USRs. value.
• Your Prytu Balance is always valued in USRs., even if it is displayed in a non-USRs. currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Prytu Balance in any currency other than USRs., it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same USRs. value. Users always have the option to view their Prytu Balance in USRs. by changing their selected displayed currency.
• Prytu Business helps you and your team to better manage your purchases and projects on Prytu. Through Prytu Business, Buyers can create and manage business teams in which all members may use a shared payment method. Once a Buyer creates a business team, they become the sole owner and administrator of the team.
• When inviting a Buyer to a business team, the administrator authorizes such Buyer to use the team’s shared payment method. Business teams may be subject to a monthly budget limitation, as defined by the administrator. Administrators can invite and remove Buyers at any time. It should be noted, however, that removing a Buyer from a business team does not delete or affect their Prytu account in any way, but only removes them from the administrator’s business team.
• Buyers are asked to confirm their invitation to a business team and provide their names and roles in business before joining. Buyers should note that all business team members have access to information about purchases made within the team through the shared payment method.
• Invoices for purchases made by Buyers using the team’s payment method will be issued in the name of the business defined by the administrator and sent solely to the administrator.
• Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
• Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not Global to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
• Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Prytu order number.
• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
• An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
• We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Prytu’s Customer Support department for assistance.
• When a Buyer orders a Service, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
• Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
• Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
• Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Prytu will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
• Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
• Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Prytu’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
• Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
• To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Prytu platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Prytu platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
• Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Service page.
• Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Service page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
• Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Service’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
• Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
• Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Prytu’s Customer Support department for assistance.
• Order cancellations can be performed on Prytu, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
• Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
• In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
• Prytu, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
• All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
• If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Prytu Balance.
• Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Service and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
• Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
• Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
• Prytu encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
• Eligibility for requests to Prytu to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Prytu delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
• Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
• In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Prytu Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Prytu Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Prytu Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
• Buyers must use Prytu Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Prytu.
• Any non-permitted usage of Prytu encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not Global to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Prytu’s Terms of Service.
• Prytu Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not Global to, the following reasons:
o Active Orders(after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Prytu)
The Seller is late andunresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
The user is no longer an active Prytu user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
o Delivered Orders(after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Prytu platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
o Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Seller’s Service Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
Prytu Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
• Prytu does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Prytu Balance and are available for future purchases on Prytu. Until January 1, 2019, funds returned to your Prytu Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2019, Prytu returns service fees to your Prytu Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Prytu Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Prytu.
• Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
In certain instances, Prytu may offer you credit (“Prytu Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Services and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Prytu Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Prytu Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Prytu Credits serve only as an incentive to use Prytu, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Prytu Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Prytu Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Prytu reserves the right to modify or cancel the Prytu Credits program at any time. If you or Prytu deactivate or suspend your Prytu account, any unused Prytu Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Prytu enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Prytu reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the Prytu community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Prytu’s Community Forums.
Prytu maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Prytu. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Prytu.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Prytu in order to circumvent or abuse the Prytu messaging system or Prytu platform is not permitted.
• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
• Prytu does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
• Prytu does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Prytu platform.
• All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Prytu’s platform.
• Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
• Prytu is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
• Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Prytu to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Prytu.
• Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
• Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
• Prytu reviews cases of payment provider chargeback and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Prytu (or one of Prytu’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
• Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Prytu’s Terms of Service based on the reported Service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
• Sellers warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
• Prytu will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed on email@example.com.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Prytu does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Prytu should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Prytu condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment are strictly prohibited. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Services or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Prytu will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Prytu Profile – You may not create a false identity on Prytu, misrepresent your identity, create a Prytu profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Prytu reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Prytu will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Prytu for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are Global to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Prytu community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Prytu’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards are a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Prytu. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Prytu accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Prytu and protected by copyright and trademark law. Prytu, Service and Services are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Prytu. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Prytu with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Prytu platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Prytu products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Prytu an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Prytu is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
• Prytu reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
• Violation of Prytu’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Prytu.
• Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
• Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
• Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Prytu’s approval.
• Disputes should be handled using Prytu’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Prytu Customer Support.
• Prytu may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Prytu will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
• You understand and agree that if you use Prytu after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Prytu will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Prytu by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Prytu does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Prytu is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Services or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Prytu. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Service on Prytu, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not Global to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when Copyright Act does not apply, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Services (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Service Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Service for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Service Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice over Services, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a onetime fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Service Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Service Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Prytu, including Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Prytu for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Service, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audio books, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Prytu’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Prytu will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Service Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Service Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Prytu’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Prytu will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PRYTU NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PRYTU MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR GLOBAL UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Amazon Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PRYTU, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT GLOBAL TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE GLOBAL AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, PRYTU AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR GLOBAL UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Prytu, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
The Eastern Corporate Group
Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India.
The Eastern Corporate Group (India)
12th Floor, Karma WS, Zone G, Shivarth ACE, Near Courtyard Marriott,
Sindhubhavan Road, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India – 380 052
The Eastern Corporate Group (United Kingdom)
1A, Kensington Street, Leicester, United Kingdom – LE4 5GP
Official communications on:
Copyright 2022 – The Eastern Corporate Group
All rights reserved.